i write sins not tragedy

This post I write in English.
Because my usual ego have soo terrible possible to show.
So I switch my personal ego.
Yes I’m Gemini people and I do have some personal ego.

4/09
I grab some picture from TL-sipil-arch-PWK with my marvelous partner as usual Pramesti Saniscara for the brosure. And hey, we are too serious grabing the picture of em so we did not take a picture of ourself!! Wkkwkwkwkwkwk.

Aniwey, I have a gejes story from sipil. When I took a permit from ass lab in one of civil laboratorioum, I met a deviate women. Errgghhh. She is soo sick. She take me with much strange question that I can’t remember yet at all. It’s already afternoon and I’ve so tired grabing picture since morning. One conclusion that I remember : she just want took my final result of this assignment for her.

HA!!
I HATE her way asking me. It was soo annoying. Why can’t she act like the other ass lab that are kind and smiley?? Ughhhh!! :deepsigh:

Wkkwkkwkkwkkwkwk. you know, when I write this I felt lil angry again. Wkkwkwkwkk.

Ok, skip.

And what else ya? Hmm….
I think it’s not so important to show you the result of my photograph, so just skip it to the next day..

5/09
I’m too lazy to done my DKV assignment. So I skip to do my another assignment : desain and lifestyle.

6/09 (today)
Okay.
It’s time to done well my rough design >> layouting, choose color palette, typograph, etc etc, squeamish my photograph, and so so at all. :gasp:


Ok readers, I work my job right now.
Have a fun Sunday.

Enjoy!!

ps : I almost forgot my promise to tell you the concept of my thumbnail. Later I do. Have to accomplish my Monday acc to my dear lecturer first : 5 rough design. *la lala lalaaaa*

 

0 komentar: